And how you can avoid them in your relationship!
Here they are:
- Believing their partner thinks like they do even when they know that’s not true.
- Thinking their partner can pick up hints — they can’t.
- Being convinced that their partner knows what they want.
- Allowing discomfort or some other reason to stop them from talking to their partner about what is is important to them.
- Swallowing disappointment, frustration and annoyance till the negative emotion bursts out into resentful yelling.
- Telling their partner what to do and expecting that they will do it.
- Nagging their partner repeatedly when the partner hasn’t done the “honey-do” list.
- Feeling frustrated and powerless because their partner won’t do what they told them to do.
- Not considering alternative ways to communicate when the above strategies don’t work.
- Resigning themselves to having a mediocre or poor relationship.
How many of these have you caught yourself doing?
This doesn’t have to continue! I have created an iPhone app just for you!
Check out this short video to see how the app works.
It is one of 3 helpful videos in my HusbandMotivator™ IPhone app.
If you want to know exactly how to talk to your partner (whether your partner is a man or a woman);
what to say & do and more importantly what not to say or do,
please check it out in the app store: Look for HusbandMotivator(tm)
This loaded app lets you:
Pick a specific kind of situation, (and you can use it over and over for different situations!)
Helps you identify your partner’s key Motivation Triggers in that situation
Teaches you the 4 Step Motivating Method
Gives you a summary script to get your message across, and
You can email yourself the script so it’s handy when you need it!
And if you are thinking: “What about a WifeMotivator app?”,
don’t worry, you can use HusbandMotivator(tm) with anyone,
including the most difficult people in your life.
Check it out for yourself in the app store and
see how you can improve your communication about:
I’d love your feedback on the app! Please tell me what you think.
Love your video. When is it coming out in Android?
Glad you liked the video. No plans at the moment to bring it out on Android. Sorry! Shelle
Shelly, I got your app. It is going to be quite useful, I can tell already… EXCEPT FOR ONE THING.
Make a WIFE version.
I got mine for the woman in my life. The app relates her to the male gender. Weird. Don’t like it. I’ll use it till you put out the Wife version.
You can use this one with your wife! It works too! Just try it out for yourself. Cheers, Shelle