Can you believe that it’s December already? I’ve just gotten home from a whirlwind tour:
- London to the NLP Conference where we launched our new NLP book: Innovations in NLP for Challenging Times (see below – the book answers the question: What’s new in NLP?)
- Geneva to work with my clients at CERN (European Nuclear Research Centre)
- Warsaw for the first time to deliver “Sales and Marketing in the New Reality” for Igor at Neurointelgenja where I met some great people
- a couple of days with my love in a spa in a secret location outside of Berlin
- Toronto to attend the Canadian Speakers annual convention. I was telling my friend Rhonda that this was a really fun convention. She replied: “That’s because you are not responsible for anything this year!” How true.
Whew! Now I’m back home working on our new technology project, using LAB Profile and email. Stay tuned for more information.
Here are some novel gift ideas that you may like for the holidays!
1. My new HusbandMotivator™ iPhone app –
A great gift for your friends and family to introduce the LAB Profile® or for people who like my book Words That Change Minds.
This is the NEWEST LAB Profile® practical application!
You can get it in the App Store.
2. Check out the NEW Innovations in NLP book.
I am really proud of this book. I co-edited it with Michael Hall, another well-known NLP trainer and author. It’s a collaboration with 24 NLP specialists from around the world, presenting what’s new in NLP.
Each chapter describes a new model or application and contains step-by-step instructions or a case study on how and when to apply it.
For NLP people it provides, in my opinion, an outstanding collection of new tools and ideas to take their practice forward.
Contributors include: myself, L Michael Hall – Meta States: Modelling Self-Reflexive Consciousness Charles Faulkner – Modeling Market Wizards: Revealing the Methods of Outstanding Traders and Investors Robert Dilts – Success Factor Modelling: The Secrets of Entrepreneurial Leadership Ian McDermott – NLP Coaching, Nick Kemp – Provocative Change Works, Kris and Tim Hallbom – Empowing beliefs about Money and Wealth, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley – the latest in Symbolic Modelling and many, many more.
We are all donating the proceeds to the NLP Research and Recognition Project.
For the UK & Europe – it’s available now!
http://www.amazon.co.uk (Free shipping to a single UK address; rates vary to other international addresses) Available Now!
The paperback version will be available mid January 2012 in North America.
If you are in North America, you can pre-order your copy today – through the following websites:
http://www.amazon.ca (Free shipping to a single canadian address)
http://www.amazon.com (Free shipping to a single USA address; rates vary to other international addresses)
The kindle version is available on:
3. Special holiday deal on my Make me with Everything Package. (PaperBack Books and CDs only)
This is the best deal ever! Order it here
Now – free shipping to anywhere in the world! (until December 16th!)
Now – Comes with a free Shelle Tote Bag – while quantities last.
If you live outside Canada — order right away to get it for the holidays!
4. LAB Profile Consultant/Trainer Certification – only 5 iPads Left!
We have 5 iPad’s left to give away to the next 5 people who register for the 10 day Option. If you want to come to the program, I suggest you register now and get your own iPad 2.
Just make the deposit to reserve your place.
Whew! Those are some ideas for the holidays.
Hope you are enjoying December.
ps. If you’d to engage me as a speaker for your event, please click here .
pps. To learn more, read some articles and find out how you can use the LAB Profile® to transform your communication, check out:
I’d also appreciate your help on my Facebook page.
Please click like on the link below: